Tuesday, May 11, 2004

 

SomeThingsGoDownwards

I suppose I should do an update here...

The OneThing conference was great, as one expects from Kirk Bennett and Co. It felt like as if heaven came down to earth.

Back at the course, things are raining down like tetris pieces gone mad. A Photoshop summative project that was less than ho-hum, a Premiere video that repeatedly refused to render (wasting my time), and now we're supposed to start AfterEffects tomorrow (already after an extra day's grace due to a row of PCs losing power in the lab!).

Looking at this game with the 80/20 rule, if that much effort and sleepless nights are yielding this level of results, I should start looking at other options...

At least the tutor is meeting everybody one-on-one and providing some feedback, and some interesting conclusions have already been observed amongst my peers. Hope my turn comes soon, it might even confirm my suspicions above.

On the other hand, a classmate gave himself back to the Lord last Thursday night. Now that's good news for a change.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home