Thursday, December 01, 2005

 

Helplessly confident

I find myself with a bit over one week before leaving for a missions trip in Tanzania for three months.

The prep camp starts at Monday 12th, and if any readers are in Auckland, there will be a commissioning service at the 18th, 4pm at:

Global Christian Church
Owairaka Primary School hall
113 Richardson Rd, Mt Albert

Actual plane-hopping occurs at the 20th.

This is not the first time I've done this sort of thing - but this year has been a series of shake, rattle and rolls that leaves me with pretty much nothing left except God's faithfulness like a shield around me.

Will try to blog stuff as I go along if at all possible, otherwise periodical updates should appear in the globaltask website.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you readers if I don't see you in real life before then...

Comments:
have a good time at tanzania :)

i'm sure you'll receive and be a blessing to the people you're helping.
 
Yup, have a good one mate.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home